Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Patah Hati :))

Karena Kacang patah hati, sini Kacang kenalin sama lagu patah hatinya Kacang :)) It's Quasimodo by SHINee. Tapi karena kalian pasti ga ngerti ini lagu ngomongin apaan kalo ditulis dalam bahasa Korea apalagi hangeul, ini cuma English Translation-nya aja. Enjoy.

QUASIMODO
SHINee


Your traces that my heart is filled with
Makes me able to breathe
When the long night is colored by the moonlight
Will the inescapable wait all end?
I wish for a miracle and ask and answer myself

Oh, I can’t tell you about me, who wants to reach your heart
Like the starlight hidden behind the cold clouds
I love you, in the end, this painful confession
That lingers at the edge of my lips
Slides down in tears

This arrow that’s reached my heart
Feels like a part of my body now
Even though it hurts to death
I can’t remove you, who’s stuck in my heart
Because it’s love, because for me, it’s love

Even if I can’t have you, even when my heart
Is blocked in the end by the wall of sad connection
I love you, if it’s a place, where I can just watch you
Because you’re my everything

I stay up for so many nights
When the starlight becomes rain
That doesn’t stop like my tears
Remember that I loved you

Even if I can’t have you, even when my heart
Is blocked in the end by the wall of sad connection, I love you
If it’s a place, where I can just watch you
Because you’re my everything

Even if I can’t have you, even when my heart (I need you)
Is blocked in the end by the wall of sad connection,
(I am trying not to cry over you, baby)
I love you, if it’s a place, where I can just watch you
(I love you, I love you)
Because you’re my everything

It’s not tough, oh no
Because you have to be mine
In order for you to be you
Even if it hurts
Even if you make me cry
I love you

____________

Now let me say something :)) Buat Kakak, yang selama ini selalu disebut sebagai 'searchingan', waktu SMA dipanggil d'boy sampe ditulis segala di Alkena, yang sudah lima tahun ini masuk mimpi, melangkah satu-satu lebih dalam lagi ke dalam hati, dan sekarang forcing keluar dengan meninggalkan lubang yang gede. Maaf ya. Aku beneran lima tahun ini suka sama Kakak. Serius deh. Aku kira aku udah siap buat patah hati. Nyatanya denger lagu ini nangis juga hahaha :)) Maaf ya, maaf. Selama ini aku nanam harapan yang ga pasti, atau malah sudah pasti bakal ditolak.

But again, appa do (even if it hurts), ullyo do (even if I cry), Saranghae (I love you) :)

Good bye :))

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

somehow i know how u feel..
just like people say..
u cannot get everything u want in this world..
sometimes, to do the right thing u have to be steady n give up to the thing u want the most, even ur dream..even ur love..

Sebut Saja Kacang said...

Haha, well glad that someone knows how it feels. Hurts enough, rite? But we have to live happily so, let's moving on, shall we? :D

Anonymous said...

yeah..actually,
from the deepest of our heart we knew what would happen, that it was not gonna working..but we still denied it,just to look for one small opportunitie that made us happy..

and when the reality comes to reveal, it feels like ur heart is stabbed with poisinous knife..it damage not only ur heart,but also another organ in ur body..including ur brain..

but don't worry,
time will heal the pain..perhaps,
and one more thing,i'm pretty damn sure that a girl like u will get a better man..
:)

Sebut Saja Kacang said...

...okay, go make a book of poetry, Sire :)) I'll gladly buy it judge from the way you describe pain :))

What--who, me? Yea rite =)) I don't give a damn with man and, just so you know, I'm not easily fell and, well, strangers scare me. And I usually stab people with my words. And you think I'll get a better man? Haha. Amen.

Anonymous said...

haha, i'll consider that as flattery..
it's because i do know how it feels that i could describe it well.. :D

semua orang punya jodohnya,
God doesn't give u what u want, God gives u what u need..
i believe u'll find the man who give u his left rib so that u can exist..
u just need to be patient and to look closer..
and judging from ur photo, u're not that bad u know..
:D

Sebut Saja Kacang said...

...okay, whatever. You're a guy, and I'm still the girl. Let's see what God's write for me. End of story.

Anonymous said...

hey cang, i found sth interesting,
idk if i have to tell u this or not..
i found it in my friend's friend list,

http://www.facebook.com/pr​ofile.php?id=1000008924431​29&sk=wall

pay attention at the photos..

Sebut Saja Kacang said...

Page not found :-"

Anonymous said...

u got it?

Sebut Saja Kacang said...

Got that.